Abant Izzet Baysal University, Painting Instructorship Department
ABOUT THE ARTIST
I was born in Sakarya, in 1980. I graduated from Abant Izzet Baysal University, Painting Instructorship Department. In later periods, I worked as a paid teacher in National Education schools, among these schools, there were institutions affiliated with National Education that provided education to autistic children; I taught art in those schools, and even when I started my master's degree, my first thesis work was on autistic children, but I did not complete it. Afterwards, I made a new thesis on the place of Osman Hamdi Bey's works titled 'The Tortoise Trainer and the Arms Dealer in education and daily life' and left it halfway. I am currently giving academic painting lessons to students in my private workshop. Other than that, I spend all my time painting and preparing for exhibitions.
Due to the nature of my being, I have to draw to breathe. When I was first introduced to pen and paper, I used to make paintings that were far from Chagall and Klee's idea size but very close to their form. After the art movement that was added to my life became official with my undergraduate education, I decided on modern art mobility. In addition, in my works, I enjoy including subtexts of Philosophy and Cinema and creating metaphor constructions. If we consider that art has completed its evolution and realized while it is still in the dimension of ideas; Since it will be my disappearance to stabilize the pen and brush, I think that I should intervene a little faster every day in what is in front of me. You know, sharks have to swim all the time; if they stop swimming, they die...
- Solo Exhibition, Yedi Güzel Adam Museum, Kahramanmaraş, ”Yunus’un Söylediği”
- Solo Exhibition, Sezai Karakoç Culture Center, Diyarbakır, ”Doğunun Kanatları”
- Solo Exhibition, Sezai Karakoç Culture Center, Diyarbakır, ”İnci Dakikaları”
- Solo Exhibition, Ankara, “İnci Dakikaları”
- Solo Exhibition, Millet Kıraathanesi: İstanbul, ”Yunus’un Söylediği”
- Group Digital Solo Exhibition, Artsonline Gallery, “Mustafa Kemal Sonsuza Değin”
- Group Digital Solo Exhibition, Gallery Punto, “Ulusal Karma Desen Sergisi”
- Karma Exhibition, Ruberu Art Gallery, İstanbul, “Yüz Yüze”